Six Sigma Training and Mentoring at Champion and Green Belt Levels
- Training from certified Six Sigma Black Belts from Executive through Champion and Green Belt Levels. Priced by scope of program with minimal added charges per head.
- Right sizing a program for the small to mid-sized manufacturing and fulfillment business.
Industrial Engineering and Lean Manufacturing Improvements
- Optimizing production scheduling for greater throughput and customer demand fulfillment
- Cellular and lean manufacturing opportunity identification and enhancements
- Guidance on physical and informational waste reduction tactics for lean initiatives
- Facilitation of kaizen and team-based improvement methods
Upgrading Systems and Measurement Technologies
- Software selection for enterprise, lab, and shop floor using expert system tools including implementation and integration plans
- Devising objective quality control measurement regimes for production and research;
for seeking compliance with
GMP, HACCP, FDA/USDA (food)
ISO and QS/9000 parts 9-11
(Note: we complement rather than replace ISO documentation or SOP specialists)
- Analytical and QC lab management and work flow refinement